From our langage to yours, the strength in our soul is the music that plys within it

Monday 17 October 2011

Pokemon Heartgold!!! I need your Opinions!!!!

Ok recently I have been on pokemon heartgold training my pokemon and defeating gym leaders. I will tell u my pokemon but these pokemon have already beat Cynthia (Champion in Sinnoh off pokemon diamond, pearl and platinum.) then i traded them onto this game. they are Infernape lv. 59, Empoleon lv. 60, Gliscor lv. 59, Azelf lv.59, Raichu lv. 60 and Roserade lv. 60 .
I have beaten Lance the champion and all 16 gym leaders, and 1 battle frontier brain. Next I have to beat ash who is called red in the game. My friend told me he had level 80's. And i freaked out.
I need help. Tips etc. Can somebody help me.
any advice will be greatly appreciated. (WOW! that seemed a bit formal or wotever ya call it) woops, whatev!!


   Bye, 
         Leafeon224

2 comments:

  1. you got some awesome pokemon! :D

    the thing is, im like at the EXACT point in the game as you are! XD Now im freaking out too!! the highest leveled pokemon I have is my lvl 70 Ho-oh! I would say we just need to train a little bit more, and take our time with it. I'm sure well beat Red when we think were ready :)

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! xD so i was wondering if u wanted to battle on pokemon black/white sometime?

    -Phoebe

    ReplyDelete

Thx for commenting, have a gr8 day!!!!