From our langage to yours, the strength in our soul is the music that plys within it

Thursday 21 April 2011

The first time i saw pokemon!!!??

I was thinking. How did i first like pokemon?When was the first time i saw it?
My first memory is slightly faded but im sure it is true.I was young, it think i was 5-7 years old and flicking through tv channels i am sure i saw i saw ash and his chikorita in maybe a forest of somesort. but i cant quite remember it. but the next time was when diamond and pearl started and near the end of battle frontier. I saw one of the last episodes of battle frontier where ash and may had a fight in a contest which they didnt have to do but they did it anyway.(I just confused myself with that?!) but in the final ash vs may with sceptile vs Blaziken (Final forms of two of the hoenn starters.) and i think that got me into pokemon. the way how intense and thrilling the battle was.

What got u into pokemon???
comment and tell me.


Leafeon224

2 comments:

  1. hey! i have a nice story about how i got into pokemon :) you can read it in the post in my archive under january called "PIKA!!!"

    and then under march called "not your average girl" <-- it shoul say somewher in that post.

    :)

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete

Thx for commenting, have a gr8 day!!!!