From our langage to yours, the strength in our soul is the music that plys within it

Sunday 10 April 2011

SUCCESS! POKEMON BLACK IS ALL MINE!!!

Ever since Pokemon black and white came out i have saved up much money until friday when i finaaly bought it. I got it on friday but now on sunday at 2;00 pm i have got 5 badges. Here are my 6 most favourest pokemon in unova, ill tell you why, cuz i have caught them. I have added some pictures but first i will tell u.
My partner Pignite, Zebstrika, musharna, foongus, swanna and axew.
PIGNITE

ZEBSTRIKA

SWANNA
MUSHARNA
FOONGUS
the cutest=AXEW

                                              Here they all are
                                              To make trainer crads like this, follow this link


Okay, I would give u my friend code but i cant find it but, I am so excited i got it!!!
What pokemon do you have???
Okay, Bye!!
                     Leafeon224

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ben!!! :D so glad you got black!! :D if you wanna know how to get your friend code, and mine, go to my blog archive thing and go under march, then go to the post that says "attention pikadango and sonja" i explained exactly what to do :) my friend code is there to so yeah :)

    once you do all that let me know so we can battle sometime!! id love that so much!! :D

    ok ill ttyl!! :D

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have 5 badges already?? me 2!!! :D right now im concentrating on spending time with my pokemon and training them. and finding all sortsa new pokemon :)

    i also think axew is really cute :) my favorite is oshawott!! :D i fell in love with him even before the game :) ive been watching it on tv too :) have you? :)

    well, hope i can battle you soon!!! :D

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete

Thx for commenting, have a gr8 day!!!!