From our langage to yours, the strength in our soul is the music that plys within it

Thursday 21 April 2011

Who got who to like pokemon????

I first liked pokemon. Then i tried to get my friend to like pokemon, and eventually he liked pokemon. Later my cousin. It took me a couple of days to get her to like pokemon. (well, either a couple of days or a couple of seconds!!) when diamond and pearl came out on ds my friend got it first-then my cousin-and then not me. i kinda got it.i got it on this disc for the ds that can hold loads of games on. i had pearl and diamond.Some had cheats!!! but using cheats made it a bit boring though!!!!  but i am the only one to have pokemon platinum. but when heartgold and soulsilver came on sale i asked mum if i could have one. she asked which one. then i said any, i dont mind. my friend was jealous cuz he couldnt have his til later that month.
but a week later on a monday mornin, i wait for my friend for school. and i told him i got soulsilver..... AND heartgold. my mum went and bought me soulsilver. while my dad without knowing my mum bought one . my dad bought heartgold.

Well im gonna stop talking cuz evry post recently has been very confusin
Did u get anybody to like pokemon?
comment

Bye,
       Leafeon224

3 comments:

  1. hey! do ya wanna trade some pokemon? since i cant get a few from heartgold since i have soulsilver. so wanna? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yh, but when, there only a few times i can do it over wi-fi it may be a week before i can do it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ok thats fine. i have to kinda get some more pokemon anyway :) if ever you feel like trading just let me know :)

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete

Thx for commenting, have a gr8 day!!!!