From our langage to yours, the strength in our soul is the music that plys within it

Thursday 28 April 2011

The Royal Wedding!!!

Cuz this is about the royal wedding, my grammar and words will be like you are at school.

Well, we was going to go down to London but my Dad is ill and Mum has to look after him so I am not going now.!!! It is actually starting tommorow at 11am here in England. But people have been waiting in line since Tuesday morning to get the best view of Prince William and Kate Middleton!! Wierd we weren't going until thursday (tonight, but I can't now). I don't think I will be watching it but think of it as the dawn of a new era, a new revolution.

Bye,
       Leafeon224

P.S Even though I won't be watching. Good luck to Will and Kate!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! :) we were watching it on tv over here! haha! even at school, and on the radio! XD everyone was talking about it :)

    yeah! im rite with ya! "good luck will and kate!!"

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete

Thx for commenting, have a gr8 day!!!!